Monday 25 May 2015

Let's Buzz


IMG_9993

Dodala sam teksas košulju na ovu vrlo jednostavnu kombinaciju, crne pantalone + crna majica, koju sam kasnije zavezala i moj outfit je dobio novi "izgled". Narandžasta boja se sjajno uklopila uz ovu odjevnu kombinaciju. 

I added denim shirt to this simple combination, black pants + black shirt, which I tied later and my outfit became instantly better. This orange is great color pop.

IMG_9995

IMG_9974

IMG_0001
IMG_0004

IMG_0021
IMG_9980

IMG_9996
IMG_0008

IMG_0012


denim shirt: Pull&Bear
shirt: H&M
pants: H&M
shoes: GUESS
bag: Zara
sunglasses: Ray Ban 

photo credits: Giovanna JP mode homme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you leave a link, I'll do my best to drop by to say hi as well. For follow for follow requests, follow me and I'll follow back as soon as I see it. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...